Thursday, September 3, 2009

Adventures of the Online Kind

Sadly, I have neglected my personal blog for months in favor of other online ventures. Somehow, I need to train myself to do both, to take the time to do those things that I do just because I want to, not because they might make me money, or allow me to go away for the winter... ;)

I am rather busy. It's good to have lots to do, but I am anxiously awaiting the day when I can quit my day job, quit working for someone else, and really have all of my time to do the things that I really want to do and am really passionate about. That day is coming soon, and I get more and more excited about it as it approaches!

Jon and I sat down and watched a fantastic video last night. It's a series that Tony Robbins is doing, called The Money Master Series. He is interviewing 12 people who are making serious money online - and finding out how they are doing it. We watched the first one last night and it was not only inspirational, it took my thinking to a whole different level. It really made it more real for me and made me really think, Hey, I can do this stuff! I can be successful online, and I can be financially free and live the life that I really want!

It made the people who are already doing that so real - they are just every day folk like you and me. The only difference, is that they took control of their lives and made them what they want. They didn't give up when things got tough - they relentlessly pursued what they really wanted.

Huh. Interesting. Every day guys, just like me - and if they can do it, then there is absolutely no reason why I cannot do it!

Yes, I am inspired and excited! :) Anyone care to join me on this journey? We're building our Mastermind Group...

No comments: