Tuesday, September 29, 2009

my real life heroes

I have found my real-life heroes and role models.

If you had asked me a few months ago, or even a few years ago, who my heroes were, or who my role models were, I would have had a hard time coming up with anyone.

Not anymore.

During our journey into learning internet marketing, in particular where it regards Information Products, we have come across some really great people and teachers in this category. My new role models.

Not only do these guys make a lot of money online, doing what they love, but they do it in a way that brings extraordinary value to the lives of the people they interact with, especially their customers! These guys have figured out how to have the life they want, while enriching the lives around them and inspiring other people to also have the lives they want.

Fantastic!

Who better to learn from than someone like this?

And so I am on a quest to learn whatever I possibly can from these guys. We downloaded Eben Pagan's Get Altitude training course the other day and have started into that. It really twists your thinking when it comes to marketing and how to do business!

For example, instead of choosing a product or service you want to sell, why not find out what your customer's needs, wants, etc are and then create a product that meets those needs!

Not the typical way of doing things - but certainly a better way!

No comments: