Saturday, January 5, 2008

colasanti's

I'm not the only one who's been thinking we need to get out and do things more. Jon was at the gym this morning and was thinking just that. As a result, he came home and said let's go to Colasanti's! For those of you who don't know, Colasanti's is a greenhouse/petting zoo/neat family place out by Leamington. It was a very nice outing, very affordable. I thoroughly enjoyed the petting zoo! lol. Yes, I am aware that I am nearing 25, I'm not a child anymore, but the goat kids were sooooo cute, and came right up to me looking for food. And the baby rabbits and guinea pigs were so little and adorable! I just enjoyed them all! We played a game of mini golf too, which was fun. And was neat to walk around and see the different plants and stuff. Overall, I just really enjoyed some time out with my boyfriend, seeing something new and enjoying a change of pace.

No comments: