Monday, January 28, 2008

grumpy adventures

I have found myself experiencing unusual moodiness lately. Easily annoyed and hard to motivate myself. Makes for some blah times, and made the most recent girls' night out different than usual. I just couldn't get in the mood to be out. The bartender at the first place was too hyper and I found him obnoxious, then we went to try and play some pool and the tables at the Lawyer were all in use - except for the "L" shaped one. We gave it a try, but there was this group of people who were standing around, right up against the pool table, and had no respect for us trying to play a game - they were even rude when we asked them to move so we could take a shot. It got to the point where it was more frusterating than anything to try and play there. So we called it a game and went to Koko Pellies to finish off the night. The band there was good - I enjoyed that part - but the creepy old guys standing up by the dance floor oggling the girls dancing gave me the heebie jeebies. They were watching Miss Heather, and the way they were looking, and obviously commenting to each other, made my skin crawl and felt very uncomfortable. A couple of guys tried to approach me - and I definitely did not try to encourage them. I felt cold and grumpy. lol. What a way to spend a night out! Oy.

I'm not sure what's going on and why I've been feeling this way. It wasn't just the night out, it's been the last three or four days. Maybe getting out for a shift at the Caffe tonight will help boost my spirits - it often does. I really hate the blahs, though. It's not fun to feel moody and unmotivated - and to feel stuck in that, to not be able to shake out of it...

1 comment:

♥Miss Heather♥ said...

Yes you were very Grumpy that night..

Think its time for A REAL good TIME out!