Saturday, March 1, 2008

kid kuteness

I love my little brother and sister - well, I love ALL of them - but the two littlest ones are just too cute. I got a couple of emails from them tonight and thought I would share, since I know someone else will enjoy them too!

From Destiny:

Dear Jesse,
These are a few pictures of my gerbils. I have two...one is a boy and one is a girl. Pretty soon they are going to have babies. Whitney also has mice and we each have a cat. My gerbil's names are Julus and Julia the second. Whitney's cat's name is Wanderer. My cat's name is Missy. Whitney's is black and mine is grey. I really like my pets and I have Luna as a pet as well. In the picture of Luna, she is under the desk with her toy. I can't think of anything else, so I'll just stop here. I love you, Destiny.

From Whitney:

Hello Jesse,
I am having a fun time with my toys. I hope you are having fun too. Did you like the shark story? I'll tell you more later. I wonder what your house looks like.... I have tons and tons of fun with my pancakes on Sunday. How much fun do you have? These are some pictures of my toys. Most of them are robots. You can see that one of them is a plane. You can see also that the robot is getting into the plane. One mom thought had dragon heads on it. I have tons and tons and tons and tons of fun in spring. I think I like spring better than winter. Don't you? (Oh, right, you don't have winter at your place!) Whitney


Can anyone ask for a better lil bro and sis? I love them. They are the bestest!

No comments: