Monday, March 3, 2008

snowman sweeties




Well, here's a picture. Figured it was time to show you all one of these pictures they keep sending me. Aren't they cuties? I love the emails I get from them. Kids write the darndest things, don't they?

I am back home from Toronto. Feels good to be back in my own room and not living out of a duffle bag anymore. That's the one thing I hate about traveling. I miss having my own space, with my clothes and everything in their own place. After being away for a few days everything starts to feel disorganized and dirty. Perhaps I am a bit too particular about those kinds of things...

The rest of my trip was good. Spent yesterday just relaxing mainly. Took a stroll down by the lake, went with Nate to fly his cool remote control plane, and went out for a bit to an Irish Pub last night. Then was up early this morning for the train ride home - which I slept through most of. It felt good to get away, but it feels good to be home again. I stepped off the train and it felt almost tropical. The temperature was so much more mild here than the whole weekend in Toronto. lol. But I hear Toronto is warmer today too. Maybe it just didn't like me... Ahahaha.

No comments: