Wednesday, March 12, 2008

miss me?

Well, it's been a little bit since I actually wrote a blog here. Hope you enjoyed the "funnies" though...

I have a busy week happening here. I am taking classes this week - Business Plan Preperation classes - and around that starting to put together my business plan, as well as the usual gym and a few shifts at work. Phew! I have now borrowed a bike, so some things take up less time and I found today that I was able to fit the gym in before class, instead of waiting until the afternoon, or missing because of a lack of time between class and work. So, I am learning to juggle things to get everything to fit in, with some time left for working on my business plan - and a quick blog. Thankfully, I will be cutting back majorly on work shifts here soon. Once I know for sure if I am in this Self Employment Assistance program or not - and I almost for sure will be - then I will go ahead and pretty much quit at the cafe, as I don't want to have to be wasting time on the bus trying to get to a job that I really don't need anymore AND try to run a business full time. Whew. It's already bad enough this week, and I'm only taking morning classes!

I am loving seeing spring on it's way. Snow and ice are melting, it feels more mild out. There is hope that winter is on it's way out! I will not miss it. This one has felt incredibly long and cold. I am more than ready for spring and summer!

Well, that's kinda the major news and what's going on with me. Now I need to go do some work on my business plan before I have to head off to the Caffe. Caio!

1 comment:

♥Miss Heather♥ said...

YES I WANT SPRING TO COME!!!!