Friday, February 15, 2008

dear jesse

I get the cutest emails from my little brother and sister. Don't talk to them much on the phone, but at least we have email. For those of you who enjoy cute kidness...

Dear Jesse,
Do you know about sharks? Because if you don't like sharks or if you do like sharks or if you don't know anything about them, or if you don't want me to tell you about them, it doesn't matter, because I will.

A Sea Full of Sharks
"Thinking about sharks can make you shiver with excitement."
"A man once caught four sharks all at one time! He pulled in a tiger shark. In its stomach was a bull shark. Inside the bull shark's stomach was a blacktip shark, and inside it was a small dogfish shark!"

Sorry Jesse, I am read out!
Whitney

***

Hi Jesse
How are you? I'm so excited! My birthday is tommow! I wish you could come. Well thats all.
Destiny

***

Hi jess!
How are you? I'm very good and I miss you a lot. I wish you could come home.
Will you come home for Christmas? I hope you will. hehe I do not want a barbie and
underwear for Christmas! I do enjoy the stickers. I'm in grade two. I read
spotted boy and the comanches and now I'm reading the complete tales of
whinnie the pooh. I miss you a lot.
Destiny

***

Hi jess!
you guess the soings I'm going to play for bells.I will give you the first letter for the words.
ok A-W-H-H-O-H and G-R-Y-M-G and O-C-A-Y-F.They are all Christmas carols.I hope
you can do it.I miss you very very much.
Destiny

***

How sweet is that? Whitney is almost 7 and Destiny is 9. I feel like I'm missing out on them growing up, what with being so far away and all. It's been over a year since I saw them now! But I do so enjoy the emails, and the pictures Mom takes and sends me sometimes. Today I got pictures from a family friend who was babysitting them while my parents went out of town for a little get-away. Yes, they are terribly cute - they must take after their biggest sister. ;-)

2 comments:

JarW said...

Ok so Whit's letter is hilarious! I wish that I could have written such entertaining letters at that age.

♥Miss Heather♥ said...

Awww.... How cute!!! :D